Subject: Reminder and Agenda for tomorrow's PKI TC meeting

As noted on our web site, we have a PKI TC concall tomorrow
(Wednesday, January 21) at noon Eastern U.S. Time. The
concall number will be the same as usual:

U.S.: +1.888.827.2241 (toll-free)
Non-U.S.: +1.706.679.8701
Conference Code: 703-708-3037

Here is a draft agenda for the meeting. Please let
me know if you have any other agenda items.

12:00 Roll Call and choose Minute Taker
12:05 Correct and Approve Minutes of December 15 Meeting
12:10 Review and Approve Changes to PKI Action Plan
      Recommended by PKI Issues Subcommittee
12:20 Review and Approve Implementation Plans for Action
      Items on Guidelines, Education, and Lower Costs
12:40 Discuss Rollout of PKI Action Plan
12:50 Discuss Next Meeting Date
12:55 Any Other Business
 1:00 Adjourn

As you can see, we have a very full agenda. Please
be punctual so we can start on time. If you can stay
a bit late so we can hold a quorum until 1:10 PM,
that would be great.

To prepare for this meeting, I suggest that you
read these items:

* Draft minutes of December 15 PKI TC Meeting,
  sent to the PKI TC email list by Ann Terwilliger
  on December 31, 2003

* Action Plan Comments-Disposition 01-20-04,
  which I will send to the PKI TC email list
  momentarily

* Implementation Plan for Guidelines Action Item,
  sent to the PKI TC email list by Terry Leahy on
  January 20, 2004

* Implementation Plan for Education Action Item,
  sent to the PKI TC email list by June Leung on
  December 24, 2003

* Implementation Plan for Lower Costs Action Item,
  which I will forward to the PKI TC email list
  momentarily

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature