Subject: Who wants to join panel for PKI R&D Workshop?

Last fall, we spoke about organizing a panel discussion
on the PKI Action Plan for the PKI R&D Workshop (April
12-14 in Maryland). Terry and a few others expressed
an interest in being on this panel. I have been busy
with other things (as you know!), but I still think
this is a good idea. It would be great to get several
perspectives on the panel: vendor, customer (government
and commercial), standards group, etc. Maybe even a
few skeptics.

If you are interested in being on this panel, please
send me an email ASAP. I'll get a proposal put together.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature