Subject: Need volunteers for Publicity SC (Observers welcome)

At our last PKI TC meeting, we created a new
Publicity subcommittee with a charter to
assist the OASIS Public Relations staff with
the rollout of the PKI Action Plan. This should
be a fairly short-lived subcommittee.

Can I have some volunteers to serve on this
subcommittee? People with a marketing or
publicity background would be great but anyone
with good common sense is welcome.

Note that you don't have to be a Voting Member
of the PKI TC to join a subcommittee. Any OASIS
member or employee of an OASIS member can join.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature