Subject: Re: [pki-tc] RESPONSE REQUESTED: Choose date for F2F @ RSA

I have been told that the Founder's lunch is
on Wednesday. Several people want to attend
that lunch. Therefore, let's consider Wednesday
a no-no.

Please respond ASAP to my email so we can set
a date for this meeting.

Thanks,

Steve

P.S. So far, I have heard from 7 of 15 Voting Members.
Tuesday is leading with 5 GOOD and 2 uncertain.
Thursday has only 4 GOOD, 1 BAD, and 1 uncertain.
We need 8 Voting Members for a quorum.

"Skyberg, David" wrote:

> I'm not sure which day the Founder's Circle luncheon is, but I would like to
> attend that.  It's either Tuesday or Wednesday.  So, I would vote for
> Thursday.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature