Subject: [pki-tc] draft minutes from 01-29-04 teleconference

Enjoy!  Please feel free to comment directly to me for any changes.  If
changes are submitted by Wednesday, Feb 18, I will publish a revision on the
19th, which will give those traveling to the RSA Conference a day to review
the revision.

Thank you, Steve, for you initial comments.

Enjoy!

2004-01-29 OASIS PKI TC Minutes[2].doc

smime.p7s