Subject: RE: Press Release to Announce OASIS PKI Action Plan

Just a reminder that COB today is the deadline for submitting sponsor quotes
for this press release. So far, I have received quotes from Entrust and Sun
Microsystems.

Thanks,
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 2:06 PM
To: 'pubrel@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: 'pki-tc@lists.oasis-open.org'

OASIS PR Group:

**Deadline for Sponsor quotes: COB Wednesday 18 Feb**

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the
OASIS PKI TC's Action Plan. We have targeted Monday, 23 February, for
distribution.

While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our
technical work, we have a policy to list only Sponsor member companies in
announcements directed to the press. The higher Sponsor member dues
underwrite the cost of promotional activities such as press releases.

The OASIS PKI press release, therefore, will include the following
statement:

"OASIS PKI Technical Committee members include Booz Allen Hamilton, Computer
Associates, Entrust, FundSERV, IBM, KPMG LLP, RSA Security, Sun
Microsystems, VISA International, Wells Fargo and others."

Sponsor level members that would like to send a quote on behalf of their
organization in support of the PKI Action Plan may email that to me. Please
include a name and title at your company to whom the quote can be
attributed.

If your organization is not a Sponsor member, and you would like to be
featured as a major participant in the OASIS PKI TC, please contact Scott
McGrath (scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org) for information on upgrading your
membership to take advantage of this promotional benefit.

**Our absolute deadline for accepting Sponsor quotes for the press release
is 5:00 pm US EST, Wednesday, 18 Feb.**

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications