Subject: PKI Action Plan 1.0 Posted

I have posted the PKI Action Plan 1.0 on our web site
and asked Sharon Burbine (the OASIS web person) to
post it to our standard location:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki/pkiactionplan.pdf

However, Sharon probably won't be in until tomorrow.
Until then, you can get the document from this URL:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki/download.php/5603/PKIActionPlan10.pdf

Thanks again to all who have contributed to this
document. This week, we'll roll it out and after
that we can roll up our sleeves and start implementing
the plan. I can't wait!

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature