Subject: Re: PKI Action Plan 1.0 Posted

I found one name missing from the list of supporters:

Mr. Yasuo Miyakawa, Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan

I have now added that name and posted a corrected
version of the PKI Action Plan 1.0 at this URL:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki/download.php/5604/PKIActionPlan10.pdf

The only difference is this one name. I'll try to make
sure that the right version is posted everywhere.

Thanks for your patience,

Steve

Steve Hanna wrote:

> I have posted the PKI Action Plan 1.0 on our web site
> and asked Sharon Burbine (the OASIS web person) to
> post it to our standard location:
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki/pkiactionplan.pdf
>
> However, Sharon probably won't be in until tomorrow.
> Until then, you can get the document from this URL:
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki/download.php/5603/PKIActionPlan10.pdf
>
> Thanks again to all who have contributed to this
> document. This week, we'll roll it out and after
> that we can roll up our sleeves and start implementing
> the plan. I can't wait!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature