As promised, I am following up on our list
of contacts from the RSA Conference. I will
contact these folks and encourage them to
get involved in the PKI TC and help us implement
the PKI Action Plan. However, I want to have
another option for people who don't want that
level of involvement.

The OASIS administration has agreed to set
up an email list to be used for announcements
from the PKI TC and PKI Member Section. The
list will be pki-announce@lists.oasis-open.org.
People can sign up through the OASIS list manager
at http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage

Since this is an announcement list (not for
discussion), only John and I will be allowed
to send announcements at this time. That can be
changed, if need be.

I wanted to inform you about this new list.
I expect it will be a great way for people
to stay informed about our activites without
getting swamped with email.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature