Subject: May 2004 Changes in PKI TC Membership

Here are the latest changes in PKI TC membership.

These Prospective Members have graduated to
Voting Member status. Congratulations, folks!

Art Botterell, Partnership for Public Warning
Shivangi Nadkarni, SafeScrypt
Jiafu Yu, Sterling Commerce

These Voting Members have moved to Observer
status. I hope that they will continue to be
active in our subcommittees and participate
on the email lists.

Jeremy Hilton, Individual Member
Andrew S. Gottfried, Lockheed Martin
Steve Orrin, Sanctum, Inc.

We also have two new Prospective Members:

Arshad Noor, StrongAuth, Inc.
Bob Brentrup, Dartmouth College

Please welcome these new members.

Thanks,