Subject: REMINDER: PKI TC concall Wed May 19 noon EDT

As per our usual schedule, we will have a PKI TC
concall tomorrow (Wednesday, May 19) at noon Eastern
U.S. Time. The concall number will be the same as usual:

U.S.: +1.888.827.2241 (toll-free)
Non-U.S.: +1.706.679.8701
Conference Code: 703-708-3037

Here is a draft agenda for the meeting. Please let
me know if you have any other agenda items.

12:00 Roll Call and Agenda Review
12:05 Correct and Approve Minutes of April 21 Meeting
12:10 Discuss and Vote on Revising Meeting Schedule
12:15 Hear and Discuss Reports from Implementation
       Subcommittees
12:55 Any Other Business
  1:00 Adjourn

Thanks,