Subject: Higher Ed PKI Summit July 14-15

The Dartmouth College PKI Lab is organizing
a summit and workshop on deploying PKI in Higher
Education. This event will be up in Hanover, NH
on July 14 & 15.

I think this is a great thing. They're working
on many of the obstacles that we are also:
application support, interoperability, high
costs, etc. And they're having some success!
Anyway, I thought you'd like to know about it.
See their web site for more details:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~deploypki/summit04

I'm planning to attend. If you're also going,
let me know. Maybe we can have a PKI TC table
at lunch some day.

Thanks,

Steve

P.S. I hear that there are corporate sponsorship
opportunities available. For more information on
that or anything about the summit, contact
Mark.J.Franklin@dartmouth.edu

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature