Subject: RE: [pki-ms] PKI Member Section Steering Committee Elected

Title: PKI Member Section Steering Committee Elected

Please add my congratulations to the new PKI Steering Committee.  As a past member, I fully appreciate the necessary time and effort from an individual’s and management’s viewpoint.  I applaud the new SC.  Good luck to everyone!!

Jeff Stapleton

-----Original Message-----
From: Sabo, John T [mailto:John.T.Sabo@ca.com]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 1:11 PM
To: pki-ms@lists.oasis-open.org; pki-tc@lists.oasis-open.org

PKI Member Section and Technical Committee members:

As a result of the balloting for the PKI Member Section Steering Committee,  I am pleased to announce that we now have a new MS Steering Committee.  The new Committee members are Steve Hanna, June Leung, John Sabo, David Skyberg, and Ross Smith. Congratulations to all the new members.

I particularly want to thank all those who were willing to stand as candidates and commit their time to supporting the Member Section.  Thanks also to Scott McGrath, Karl Best and the OASIS staff for their assistance.

I'll be contacting the new members to schedule the first MS SC meeting, allowing the committee to elect a chair and begin work.

John

John T. Sabo, CISSP
Manager, Security Privacy and Trust Initiatives
Computer Associates International
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, Virginia, 20171
USA
Phone: +1 703-708-3037
Mobile: +1 443-629-6198
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

is unauthorized.