Subject: Draft Minutes of July 21 meeting

Hi all,

Here is the first draft of the minutes for this month’s meeting.  Please remember that I was limited in my ability to listen and type as I was on vacation and in my car during the call.  Your support in filling in the many, many, holes (especially in the SC reports) is greatly appreciated!

Also, I would appreciate any corrections to the attendance report as soon as possible so that I can update rosters, etc..

Cheers,

=david

2004-07-21 OASIS PKI TC Minutes[draft].doc

smime.p7s