Subject: REMINDER: PKI TC concall Wed August 18 noon EDT

We will have a PKI TC concall Wednesday, August 18
at noon Eastern U.S. Time. This is consistent with
our regular schedule of meeting at noon Eastern U.S.
Time on the third Wednesday of each month. The concall
number will be the same as usual:

U.S.: +1.888.827.2241 (toll-free)
Non-U.S.: +1.706.679.8701
Conference Code: 703-708-3037

Here is a draft agenda for the meeting. Please let
me know if you have any other agenda items. Please
also let me know if you plan to be absent.

12:00 Roll Call and Agenda Review
12:05 Correct and Approve Minutes of June 16 and
         July 21 Meetings
12:10 Hear and Discuss Reports from Implementation
         Subcommittees
12:55 Any Other Business
   1:00 Adjourn

Thanks,