Subject: Report regarding Relevance of PKI to Other OASIS TC's

Title: Report regarding Relevance of PKI to Other OASIS TC's

All:

At the last TC meeting I said I would send the attached report produced by our contractor last year regarding relevance of the PKI TC to other OASIS TC's. As you can see the contractor suggested a number of TC's where there is strong linkage.  There may be possible synergy with these TC's as we advance the work of our subcommittees.

John
<<OASIS Groups Analysis_Relevancy To The PKI Forum.doc>>
John T. Sabo, CISSP
Manager, Security Privacy and Trust Initiatives
Computer Associates International
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, Virginia, 20171
USA
Phone: +1 703-708-3037
Mobile: +1 443-629-6198
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

OASIS Groups Analysis_Relevancy To The PKI Forum.doc