Subject: Re: [pki-tc] August draft minutes

Here are a few minor comments on the minutes.

* Under Asia PKI Forum Liaison, it says OASIS
   "sent a meeting to inform us". That should be
   "sent a message to inform us".

* In Action 4, "email to the TC" should be
   "email to the SC", I think.

* Under Application Guidelines, I think the
   sentence fragment that ends with "?" should
   be "September hopes to see completion of the
   effort to more clearly define "e-commerce"
   for our purposes."

* At the end of Ask Vendors, I would change
   "compensate for that" to "compensate for that
   by putting in a placeholder budget request."

* In item 3 under Education, I think "SC"
   means "Subcommittee". In any case, please
   spell out this abbreviation. We have a
   Steering Committee and lots of Subcommittees,
   so "SC" is ambiguous.

* Under Action 5, it doesn't say who the action
   item was assigned to. I think it went to the
   Education SC.

* Under Lower Cost, "Following a list" should
   be "Following is a list".

* Under Testing, I don't think you need the
   note in the heading saying "Get info from
   Paul for minutes".

* In Action 6, I think the purpose of this
   meeting was not to talk about the new OASIS
   IPR policy but to talk about the Liaison Policy.

* The Next Meeting should be September 15,
   not August 18.

* The list of Action Items has not been
   filled in.

In spite of this long list of comments,
I think the minutes do an admirable job of
capturing what went on.

Thanks,

Steve