Subject: New ballot "Endorsing HEPKI-TAG Eudora S/MIME Letter"

Since we didn't have a quorum on today's PKI TC
concall, I promised to create an electronic ballot
on the question of whether the PKI TC should
endorse the HEPKI-TAG Eudora S/MIME letter.
I just did so. See below.

Please vote on this ballot. If we don't get
a majority of the Voting Members to vote on
this, we'll fail the quorum check again.
That would be a bummer!

Thanks,

Steve

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Endorsing HEPKI-TAG Eudora S/MIME
Letter"
Date: 15 Sep 2004 17:35:01 -0000
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
To: shanna@funk.com

OASIS Public Key Infrastructure TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Public Key Infrastructure TC.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki/ballot.php?id=555

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Endorsing HEPKI-TAG Eudora S/MIME Letter"
Should the OASIS PKI TC endorse the letter from the HEPKI-TAG asking
Qualcomm Corp. to add S/MIME support to their popular email client,
Eudora? A copy of the current draft letter is available at
http://middleware.internet2.edu/hepki-tag/new/eudora.txt

- Yes
- No
- Abstain