Subject: PKI use case request

Dear List,

Above the level "We have equipped our employees with PKI and
smart cards", I have found close to zero public documentation.

That is, I find a lack of information on how organizations plan
or actually use PKI for carrying out "business processes" outside
of intranet login (which can hardly be described as a business
process).

I believe such use cases would be more than interesting to study.

Pointers? Comments?

Anders Rundgren