Subject: Applied PKI - Lesson 1

Dear List,

I plan to create a series of lessons describing how PKI can be
used to support common workflow tasks and information systems.
The first lesson is now ready for reading:

http://w1.181.telia.com/~u18116613/A.R.AppliedPKI-Lesson-1.pdf

As you will note there are quite a number of issues with respect to the
enterprise PKI model (which the Federal PKI is an incarnation of),
that I hope somebody is prepared to comment on.

Anders Rundgren
Architect and developer of e-infrastructure