Subject: RE: [pki-tc] RE: PKI Education SC status report

June,

Perhaps I misunderstood what you meant by a "link farm," but it sounds
the SC is recommending that we provide pointers to specific PKI topics,
which would imply organizing the links to provide focused information,
as you note below, and not simply providing a set of un-organized links.
If this is correct, then I am comfortable with the SC's perspectives.

Thanks to the SC for considering my comments.

John

John T. Sabo, CISSP
Manager, Security Privacy and Trust Initiatives
Computer Associates International
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, Virginia, 20171
USA
Phone: +1 703-708-3037
Mobile: +1 443-629-6198
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not