Subject: Selecting a TC Liaison to APKIF

Last week, I sent out email asking for volunteers
to serve as a technical liaison between the PKI TC
and the Asia PKI Forum. I'm pleased to say that
Stephen Wilson has volunteered to serve in this
role. Stephen was the only volunteer but I am
pleased to say that he is eminently qualified for
this position.

For those of you who don't know Stephen (and he
is a fairly new PKI TC member), I have attached
a brief summary of his relevant experience.
Thanks, Stephen, for preparing this summary.
Stephen previously liaised formally with APKIF
when he was the Chair of the Certification Forum
of Australasia so he has established contacts
in the APKIF. In addition, Stephen is located
in Australia which should make it easier for
him to liaison with the APKIF.

The next step is for the PKI TC to vote on
this, selecting Stephen as our TC Liaison
to the Asia PKI Forum. I will put this on
the agenda for our November 17 concall (noon
Eastern U.S. Time, as usual).

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen Wilson Asia profile v4.2 May04.doc