Subject: FW: ICAO PKI Project

Title: Blank

FYI.

Since I have this, I would say that most of you have it as well, but I thought I would forward it just in case.

=david

From: Siciliano, Mauricio [mailto:MSiciliano@icao.int]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 3:52 PM
To: Skyberg, David

Good morning,

The International Civil Aviation Organization (a UN specialized body) has launched a PKI project to support the issuance of electronic passports worldwide. The tender process launched is arriving to the point of analysing proposals and we will require hiring a third party consultant to help us review and evalutate them. We will require someone for 3 weeks in Montreal, Canada from November 16, 2004.

Could you please suggest or forward us candidates.

More more information, please see our web site: www.icao.int/mrtd and search on your right side for the file on PKI.

Thank you.

Mauricio Siciliano

ICAO