Subject: REMINDER: PKI TC concall Wed November 17 noon EST

We will have a PKI TC concall Wednesday, November 17
at noon Eastern U.S. Time. This is consistent with
our regular schedule of meeting at noon Eastern U.S.
Time on the third Wednesday of each month. The concall
number will be the same as usual:

U.S.: +1.888.827.2241 (toll-free)
Non-U.S.: +1.706.679.8701
Conference Code: 703-708-3037

John Sabo has confirmed that this concall bridge
is working again.

Please let me know if you expect to be absent.
I hope that all voting members will be present
since we need to have a quorum to select Stephen
Wilson as our TC Liaison for the APKIF.

Here is a draft agenda for the meeting. Please let
me know if you have any other agenda items.

12:00 Roll Call and Agenda Review
12:05 Correct and Approve Minutes of July 21,
          August 18, and September 15 Meetings
12:10 Vote to Select Stephen Wilson as APKIF Liaison
12:15 Hear and Discuss Reports from Implementation
          Subcommittees
12:45 PKI MS SC Update
12:55 Any Other Business
  1:00 Adjourn