Subject: Re: [pki-tc] Fwd: PKI SC Status Reports Due Today

Arshad, I look forward to hearing the outcome
of your research, including any suggestions you
may have for addressing the problem of digital
signature standardization.

Anders, giving certs to servers and organizations
is common practice with today's X.509 PKIs. Issuing
certs to end-users is different, as you say. If you
feel that there are barriers to server or domain PKI,
could you describe them? Note that I have read your
paper at http://w1.181.telia.com/~u18116613/pki4org.pdf

Thanks,

Steve