Subject: OASIS Symposium (Apr 24-29/05)

Hello,

I would like to get your input whether the PKI TC should to participate in the Oasis Symposium in New Orleans on April 24-26/05.

Oasis held a symposium this year and over 185 members participated.

Format of the Symposium:
Monday and Tuesday - presentations
Wednesday - Friday - TC meetings

The 3 day TC meeting is flexible, we can have a 1/2 day meeting or a full 3 day meeting.  We do have the option
of inviting guest speakers (non-Oasis Member) to conduct presentations and turn it to a mini-conference.

We can also present the PKI Action Plan at the Symposium to increase exposure of the
PKI TC and our work efforts.

Having said that, we have pretty tight deadlines here.  If we do want to have a TC meeting (Wed -Fri),
spaces have to be reserved by Dec 17/04.

If we want to present the PKI Action Plan (a Talk or a panel discussion), we have to
complete the submission form in the next few weeks.

Please answer the following questions prior to next week's conference call; it would give us an idea if this is something
the PKI TC would like to participate.

Keep in mind that NIST is hosting a PKI R&D workshop in Washington on April 19-21/05.

For more info about the Symposium: http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2005/call_for_participation.php

thanks june

Question:
1. Will you be attending the Oasis Symposium?
2. Do you think we should present PKI Action plan at the Symposium?
3. Do you think we should have a PKI TC meeting at the Symposium?
4. Would you like to hear from a few guest speakers at the PKI TC meeting?
5. Will you be able to assist in planning and organizing the TC meeting?

June Leung
Manager, PKI Department
FundSERV Inc.
1730 130 King St W