Subject: Status Report - Applications SC

I'm afraid I have not had a chance to do the research I'd
mentioned from last month.  If its of any consolation to
the group, our firm has been building a 120,000-seat PKI
for a pharmaceutical over the last 5 months and that just
went live this week.  I guess that would be good news for
PKI in general, as it indicates continued interest in the
technology outside the Government and Financial sectors.

I will have some time over the holdiays to catch up with
my reading and will have some informatin to report next
month.

Happy holidays, everyone.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.