Subject: RE: [pki-tc] Reminder- PKI TC Meeting -Wednesday December 15, 2004 - 12PM-1PM EST

 all:

Please try 888-827-2241 as main dial-in number
International: +1 706-679-8701
> Conf Code: 703 708 3037

Sorry for inconvenience.

John

John T. Sabo, CISSP
Manager, Security Privacy and Trust Initiatives
Computer Associates International
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, Virginia, 20171
USA
Phone: +1 703-708-3037
Mobile: +1 443-629-6198
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not