Subject: Education SC Status update

ROI paper:
-Stephen provided the draft to the Education SC, we've also forwarded it
to John and Ross for review.
-We've located a graphics designer to layout a few templates for white
paper.  I've forwarded them to the Steering Committee for review.

PKI Resource page:
-Stephen provided the draft to the Education SC, we've also forwarded it
to John and Ross for review.
-Stephen is working on cleaning up bad links on the web pages
-The site to be ready be the end of the month.

thanks june

June Leung
PKI Department
FundSERV Inc.