Subject: "Transaction-PKI" and SAFE

All,

Now that the PKI TC has approved the "Transaction-PKI" project, I've had an informal conversation with someone at SAFE LLC to talk about working together on this effort to ensure its success and meeting the Pharma industry's goals..  They're trying to solve part of the problem (signing) while the AGSC's effort is to look at signing and encryption and believe that there is congruence in our goals.

As a first step, would the PKI TC be interested in getting a presentation from SAFE on who they are, what they are, what they're trying to do, etc.?  I have the commitment from this person, who is very knowledgable about their business and technical issues, that they would be willing to present at our next monthly PKI TC meeting (or March if we don't have the February meeting due to RSA).

A consequence of a successful dialogue is that SAFE might become a PKI TC member to participate in the Transaction-PKI effort, and may potentially bring other vendors who're already working with them.

Let me know what the interest level is.  Thanks.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.