Subject: RE: [pki-tc] REMINDER: PKI TC concall WEDNESDAY noon EST- CORRECTION: New Bridge Number-Toll free: 866-714-2882/Toll:+1 517-268-7324/Passcode 2102252

Steve, All:

The teleconference bridge number for our calls has changed. The new
numbers are:

Toll free:  866-714-2882
International:  +1 517-268-7324
Participant Code:  2102252

Thanks,

John

John T. Sabo, CISSP
Manager, Security Privacy and Trust Initiatives
Computer Associates International
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, Virginia, 20171
USA
Phone: +1 703-708-3037
Mobile: +1 443-629-6198
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not