Subject: Work efforts approval process

Hello,
One of the items I was going to mention at our conference call earlier
was to introduce you to our 'Work Efforts Approval Process'.

For example, how do we post Stephen's ROI white paper to the PKI
Resource page?  Currently, we don't have a procedure in place and we
felt that one is necessary as we produce more documents.

The Steering committee approved the following procedures:

1) Advising the PKI TC that draft has been posted on the TC page and go
through a one month review period.
2) The author will examine the comments at the end of the review period
and produce Version 1.
3) Version 1 will go through another week of comment period prior to TC
voting.

Steve, can we post the procedure somewhere on the TC page?

Let me know.
June

June Leung
PKI Department