Subject: Re: [pki-tc] Work efforts approval process

June,

I think this policy is a good one and we should
follow it for Stephen's ROI white paper now.
Any objections from the TC? If not, let's do it.

Posting it on the TC web page is also a good
idea but before doing so I'd like to have the
TC vote to approve it. Let's put this on the
agenda for the TC's April meeting. OK?

Thanks,

Steve