Subject: Application SC report - April 2005

The murky technical questions about XMLSignatures and XMLEncryption,
that were supposed to get clearer this month, unfortuntely continue
to remain a little murky due to pressures of time.  David Skyberg,
very kindly introduced me to a colleague of his at RSA that provided
a reference book on the subject; I am plowing through this book as
we speak.

In light of the fact that the subject matter has not been fully
covered, the expected sharpening of focus on the "Transaction-PKI"
project has not occurred.  It is hoped that by this time, next
month, the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle will form large enough of a
picture to start showing the light.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.