Subject: Re: [pki-tc] REMINDER: PKI TC concall TOMORROW noon EST

For some reason I was under the impression that the TC
meeting was next week; I'm in shock that an entire month
has flown by so quickly!  I'm afraid I'm traveling this
week, and I don't have the normal flexibility I have in
California - but I will try my best to make the meeting.

June/Steve, may I call you all on Friday and catch up
with you on some of the items that are on my plate?
Thanks.

Arshad