Subject: PLEASE VOTE on PKI TC ballot

Please vote on this ballot. I don't want us to
fail to reach quorum, as we did last time we
had a ballot.

Thanks,

Steve

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Approve ROI paper for publication"
Date: 9 Jun 2005 16:36:01 -0000
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
To: shanna@funk.com

OASIS Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
TC.  To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki/ballot.php?id=781

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Approve ROI paper for publication"
Shall the PKI TC approve version 1.3 of the PKI ROI white paper for
publication?

- Yes
- No

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
2005-06-09      Lockstep-Oasis PKI ROI White Paper (1.3).docReference
Document

---

The ballot closes Thursday, 16 June 2005 @ 12:00 ET.  Please vote before
then by visiting: