Subject: New PKI Resource Page finally arrives!

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to announce that the PKI resource page has finally arrived!
Please click on the link below and let us know what you think.
There might be a few obsolete links (Stephen Wilson completed the
project before the end of 2004) but it took us a while to find a web
designer.
Now that the site is up, we will be reviewing and updating the links
every 3 months.
Thanks,
June

http://www.pkiforum.org/resources/