Subject: Tunis PKI 2005 conference trip report

Recently, I represented the OASIS PKI Technical Committee at the
African & Arab Regional Conference on PKI 2005 at Tunis, Tunisia.
The attached PDF document is my trip report.  If there are any
questions, please feel free to ask away.

All conference presentations are available through the link
mentioned in the trip report.  It is mentioned here again for
convenience:

http://www.certification.tn/Conference/PKITunisia2005/agenda.htm

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.