Subject: RE: [pki-tc] Question: Best Practice for PKI in a DR situation

Hi Arshad,
He was referring to CA Recovery in an emergency situation, such as 911.
Thanks,
June

June Leung, CISSP
PKI Department
FundSERV Inc.
1700 - 130 King Street West
Toronto ON
M5X 1E5
T. 416.350.2516
F. 416.362.6668

-----Original Message-----
From: Arshad Noor [mailto:arshad.noor@strongauth.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:18 PM
To: pki-tc@lists.oasis-open.org

What best practices is your colleague referring to, June?
PKI policies, architecture, implementation, operations or business
processes?

While we tend to use certian well-honed design principles
and techniques, we've had to modify them every single time
to account for unique customer policies and constraints.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.