Subject: Exec overview of the new Survey

Folks,

As discussed on the TC con call just now, here is the overview of the next
survey.  This short 'flyer' should hopefully help us publicise the project
at this early stage.  And let's try to get it into the next OASIS News.

ASAP we can send the overview to other associations, OASIS TCs, standards
bodies, conference organisers etc. with a view to arousing interest from
individuals.

I will send a copy of the next draft of the questionnaire over the
weekend.  Sorry for the horrible compressed timeline, but I would need
feedback within 48 hours -- let's say by Wednesday 26th -- in order to get
a final draft ready for Beijing the week after.

Remember that we're treating the Beijing meeting as a beta, and we will
have more time to polish the methodology properly, with a view to posting
the 'official' questionnaire in mid November.

Thanks in advance for your help!   Cheers,

Stephen.

Stephen Wilson
Lockstep Consulting Pty Ltd
www.lockstep.com.au
ABN 59 593 754 482

11 Minnesota Ave
Five Dock NSW 2046
Australia

P +61 (0)414 488 851

About Lockstep
Lockstep was established in early 2004 by noted authentication expert
Stephen Wilson, to provide independent advice and analysis on cyber
security policy, strategy, risk management, and identity management.
Lockstep is also developing unique new smartcard solutions to address
privacy and identity theft.

OASIS 3rd International PKI Survey EXEC SUMMARY (1.0).pdf