Subject: Groups - PKI Business Case Book (050715, Business case studies _Edit1,v2,200507-KR,JP, CT_.pdf) uploaded

This is the latest draft of the Case Book from Asia.  We have been asked to
contribute cases.  We should discuss how best to do so, on the next con
call.  My suggestion would be to throw it open the discretion of separate
members of the TC, and for all submissions to be channeled through me as
liaison rep.

Note that the Case Book will essentially be public property.

 -- Mr. Stephen Wilson*

The document named PKI Business Case Book (050715, Business case studies
_Edit1,v2,200507-KR,JP, CT_.pdf) has been submitted by Mr. Stephen Wilson*
to the OASIS Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) TC document repository.

Document Description:

An output from the Asia PKI Forum Business Case and Applications Working
Group.  It is a work in progress, with further contributions being sought
from the OASIS PKI TC.

Current cases include:

1. Safe management on Educational Information (Korea)
2. Parent approval via digital signature (Korea)
3. Contents Authentication (Korea)
4. Medical and Healthcare Network (Japan)
5. Electronic Account Receivables for Small-Medium Enterprises (Japan)

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki/document.php?document_id=15247

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki/download.php/15247/050715%2C%20Business%20case%20studies%20_Edit1%2Cv2%2C200507-KR%2CJP%2C%20CT_.pdf