Subject: Groups - Executive Overview of Third International PKI Survey (OASIS 3rd International PKI Survey EXEC SUMMARY (1.1).doc) uploaded

This one pager goes with the survey questionnaire just posted, and is
intended to help "market" the exercise.  As discussed on the PKI TC call
yesterday, we could make this available to conference organisers and other
organisations we enlist to help attract respondents.

 -- Mr. Stephen Wilson*

The document named Executive Overview of Third International PKI Survey
(OASIS 3rd  International PKI Survey EXEC SUMMARY (1.1).doc) has been
submitted by Mr. Stephen Wilson* to the OASIS Public Key Infrastructure
(PKI) TC document repository.

Document Description:
This is a one pager introduction to the survey, intended to help "market"
the exercise and to attract people to completing the questionnaire.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki/document.php?document_id=16326

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki/download.php/16326/OASIS%203rd%20%20International%20PKI%20Survey%20EXEC%20SUMMARY%20%281.1%29.doc