Subject: RE: [pki-tc] Meet at RSA?

Steve,

I may be able to meet with lunch  Wednesday, but my schedule is still in
flux. Tuesday there is an ITAA meeting downtown at the Adobe restaurant
on Almaden Blvd. and is supposed to end at 1PM, but that would be
cutting it close.

I should be available via mobile and expected top arrive in San Jose
Monday around noon.

John

John T. Sabo, CISSP
Director, Security and Privacy Initiatives
CA
Tel: +1 703-708-3037
Mobile: +1 443-629-6198
Fax: +1 703-709-4820
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not