Subject: Groups - Draft Meeting Minutes PKI TC 18Jan2006 (oasispkitc-minutes01182006[SW draft 1].doc) uploaded

Dear All

I am not attending RSA and cannot make the informal TC gathering (but
please enjoy!). I understand there is not likely to be a formal TC meeting
this month.

The attached minutes from the January meeting are draft.  There are a
couple of minor points I was unsure about.  If someone could please check,
that would be great.

Also, since the TC last met, Ann Terwilliger and I discussed the survey,
following excellent and detailed feedback from Arshad's road test of the
questionnaire (many thanks Arshad!).  A somewhat simplified version of the
questionnaire is soon to be released which will remove the request for
actual dollar figures.  Instead we will concentrate on the topology of
different PKI implementations, and ask for information about the
proportions of investment required in different elements of the supply
chain.

We hope still to generate some publicity at the RSA conference.  I would
ask that PKI TC members doing booth duty for their organisations please
consider handing out copies of the Survey Executive Summary, which is
available on the OASIS TC site, to generate interest.

Cheers,

Stephen.

Stephen Wilson
Lockstep Consulting Pty Ltd
www.lockstep.com.au
ABN 59 593 754 482

11 Minnesota Ave
Five Dock NSW 2046
Australia

P +61 (0)414 488 851

--------------------

About Lockstep
Lockstep was established in early 2004 by noted authentication expert
Stephen Wilson, to provide independent advice and analysis on cyber
security policy, strategy, risk management, and identity management.
Lockstep is also developing unique new smartcard solutions to address
privacy and identity theft.

 -- Mr. Stephen Wilson*

The document named Draft Meeting Minutes PKI TC 18Jan2006
(oasispkitc-minutes01182006[SW draft 1].doc) has been submitted by Mr.
Stephen Wilson* to the OASIS Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) TC document
repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki/document.php?document_id=16673