Subject: Thanks and Goodbye

Folks,

I'm sorry to say that I must resign from the PKI TC
and PKI MS SC. New responsibilities at work have
forced me to scale back my activities. In particular,
I have been promoted to Distinguished Engineer and
asked to resume my IETF activities, starting with
co-chairing an IETF BOF.

I have enjoyed our work together greatly and wish
you well in future PKI work. I am delighted to see
the resurgence in interest in PKI. I look forward
to hearing of your successes and encourage you to
recruit more PKI Member Section members to spread
your efforts more widely.

Keep up the good work and take care,

Steve Hanna