Subject: Re: [pki-tc] Thanks and Goodbye

I am sorry to read this, Steve.  Your having been
instrumental in getting me to join the PKI-TC, I
sense a little "bait-and-switch" scheme here :-).

We will certainly miss you on the forums.  I wish
you the best of luck in your new endeavours and am
sure we'll run into each other somewhere in this
PKI-cosmos out there.  Thanks for everything.

Arshad