Subject: Representative required for Asia PKI Forum - Korea - March 24-26/06

-----Original Message-----
From: swilson@galexia.com.au [mailto:swilson@galexia.com.au] On Behalf
Of Stephen Wilson
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:10 PM
To: June Leung
Subject: fwd: Guideline for the Conference Presentation_March 24th 2006,
Busan

June,

For consideration in respect of sending a substitute in my place ...

I have been invited to speak twice: one short presentation on the theme
"Electronic Certification Service and Prospect in Asia" and
participation on a panel.

My interpretation of the presentation portion is that it need not be an
actual Asian case study, but rather would be an international case study
thought to be relevant to Asia.

If you can find a substitite then I suggest you and me and that person
have a conference call so I can brief them on all the other Asia PKI
Forum stuff.  We would be expected to give an informal update on the
OASIS PKI Action Plan, and on the [Lower Costs] Survey too, which Ann
Terwiligger and I have been working on (slowly!).

Cheers,

Stephen.

Stephen Wilson
Lockstep Consulting Pty Ltd
www.lockstep.com.au
ABN 59 593 754 482

11 Minnesota Ave
Five Dock NSW 2046
Australia

P +61 (0)414 488 851

About Lockstep
Lockstep was established in early 2004 by noted authentication expert
Stephen Wilson, to provide independent advice and analysis on cyber
security policy, strategy, risk management, and identity management.
Lockstep is also developing unique new smartcard solutions to address
privacy and identity theft.