Subject: FW: PKI Action Plan

-----Original Message-----
From: Reed Sandberg [mailto:reed@trustex.net]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 1:27 AM
To: info@oasis-open.org; tc-admin@oasis-open.org
Subject: PKI Action Plan

Hi, I'm interested in learning more about the PKI Action Plan and how I can
contribute. I'm launching a venture that relies heavily on the success of its
objectives - some info about TrustExchange:
http://www.trustex.net/

In particular, I'm trying to learn about public key exchange networks that exist
(e.g. directory.verisign.com). I know openvalidation.org is also trying to
address this, but am curious if there are similar efforts underway to aggregate
such networks and provide uniform access via some kind of proxy.
http://www.openvalidation.org/en/about/linkage.html

Best regards,
-Reed