Subject: Re: [pki-tc] 3 slides for OASIS forum

Some comments:

Slide 1:

  - Technical interoperability
  - Enabling business applications

What is the "action" part of this?
Are the guidelines stuff out?

Slide 2:

 - Future of PKI

All examples listed where focused on client PKI.

I'm convinced that gateway level PKI will prove to be at least as
important, since it can nicely complement client-side PKI for
numerous applications and e-business is absolutely one of them.
VISA's 3D Secure (VbV) is based on this concept.

Anders Rundgren

----- Original Message -----
From: "Arshad Noor" <arshad.noor@strongauth.com>
To: <pki-tc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 00:43
Subject: [pki-tc] 3 slides for OASIS forum

All,

As promised in last week's session, here are 3 slides that I've come up
with as a first-cut of what I intend to present in the 3 minutes that I
will have in the OASIS forum on May 9th.

Please review and provide comments.  If you believe there should be more
bullets/sub-bullets, please forward suggesttions to me before April 29.
Thank you.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.

P.S. I will use the OASIS format after the content is finalized.