Subject: Election for Chair

To all TC members:

  The polls will open with receipt of this email and close on Monday, May 1 at 5pm EDT. Since we have a contested race, we will be conducting a secret ballot. Please cast your vote by sending a private email message to me at mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org. I will tally the votes and report the results to the TC. I will also send out a reminder before the polls close to any that have not yet cast their vote. Please note that a candidate must receive a full majority in order to win - that is, 51% (5 votes) of the total voting membership (8 voting members) of the TC.

  The two candidates are Arshad Noor and Thomas Schenkman. I will send a private acknowledgement to each voter; if you do not receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours of casting your ballot, please resend.

  I am including a list of those eligible to vote based on the current Kavi roster. If you feel that this is in any way inaccurate, please post a note to the TC list.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
OASIS
Manager of TC Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090
cell: 603.557.7985

OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability, 9-12 May, San Francisco http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/

Eligible Voters as of Monday, 24 April 2006

Dr. Kefeng Chen
Paul Evans
June Leung
Arshad Noor